Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Camera-Critters #140

What is your favorite Christmas song? For those of you who do not participate in Christmas, what's your favorite song?

I want to start learning more about my Camera-Critters friends.
So, each week, I'll ask you a question.
If you want to answer, leave it in the comments.
If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-)
We've got a great group of people here.
Some of us have been participating in CC for
Two and a Half Years!!!
So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.


Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each month a Camera-Critters capture will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog for the month.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

15 comments:

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

My favorite Chirstmas song is Silent Night. Reminds me of midnight mass years ago when I was growing up.

MOO said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Unknown said...

Favourite Christmas Song; Silent Night. Boom & Gary from The Vermilon River.

srp said...

A very, very long time ago John Denver did a Christmas Special with the Muppets. He sang a song with Kermit called "The Peace of Christmas Day". It is on the album they made John Denver and the Muppets A Christmas Together or something like that. It is the most beautiful duet between man and frog I have ever heard. I really cannot think of a carol or Christmas Hymn that I don't like.

Now, some of the modern tunes like Santa Baby, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer and such.. I can do without.

allhorsestuff said...

In the Bleak Midwinter & Silent Night
Did you say what yours was?

Like the new link method!!!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

happy critters. http://www.sheaky.com/2010/12/camera-critters-giraffe.html

Gattina said...

I used to love silent night when I was a child, but ever since I have heard Rock around the Christmas tree when I was around 50 it has become my favorite song !

Lara said...

Silent night is an Austrian classic, and I really like it! on the other hand, there are a lot of wonderful Romanian Christmas carols! maybe it would be a good idea to post a link to one of them!

i beati said...

cold we are all snuggling hope you are too sandy

i beati said...

I truly love them all and miss them when season is over- "We will rock him, rock him"is special

Unknown said...

Sorry I almost forgot to link up, lol. I guess Winter Wonderland.

jabblog said...

I like the traditional Christmas songs and hymns. My favourites include In the bleak midwinter, Silent Night, The Holly and the Ivy, White Christmas.

jojo said...

I really need to keep up with this more. :)
silent night. and has to be sung by a tenor.

jo

Unknown said...

I have so many that I love, Rudolph, Jingle Bell Rock, Blue Christmas, 12 days of Christmas, Frosty, Oh Holy Night and at least a dozen more! I can't pick a favorite.

Jessica - Magical Mundane said...

Forgot to answer the question from last week.

Dominick the Donkey by Lou Monte :D

Followed by White Christmas, Baby Its Cold Outside, and a choral song called Snow is Falling.

And I love anything that has Bing Crosby, Burl Ives, Frank Sinatra and Gene Autry singing them. These guys were awesome.

Jessica